Years ago it was inconceivable that the people living in the Zapata Swamp, a UNESCO-recognised biosphere reserve in western Cuba, would one day stop using the forest here to make charcoal, extract precious wood, or hunt crocodile and deer.
• Flight arrival in Habana/Varadero/Santa Clara
• Night at Havana, Varadero or Santa Clara according to your arrival airport *
• 4:00 AM Hotel Pick up and transfer to Zapata Live Aboard
Sunday – Friday
• Diving during the day (three dives per day)
• 6 Nights Live aboard.
• Wake-up /breakfast
• Ground Transfer to Habana/Varadero/Santa Clara International Airport (must book flights after 16:00 hrs)*
6 Nights Live Aboard Georgiana
From April 1st 2018 till April 1st 2019
$ 2.890 per person sharing room
• 6 Nights Live aboard
• All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• 6 beverages per day (water and soda)
• 15 dives (included night dives)
• Transfer IN/OUT airport – Playa Larga boarding point
• $ 100 Conservation fee
• $ 100 Inscription fee
Escape to Zapata Peninsula on our live-aboard Georgiana. Scuba diving adventures in new diving sites, some places will be revisited after more than 20 years! Some others will be discovered during the trip! Experience diving and relaxing in the turquoise waters of this Marine Park, beaches and virgin underwater paradises still unexplored. Dive in pristine waters with absolute safety while your chef is preparing the best sea food in the world, 5 minutes away.
A professional crew giving you personalized attention every minute, with a mixture of the warmth and friendly way of the Cubans mixed with highest quality standards and infrastructure.
Wake up in the middle of the sea and look through the window, all you will see is lonely white sand beaches.
Your boat will be alone in many miles of mangrove keys, beaches and rocky islands. Nobody else diving there! Georgiana live-aboard stays in exclusive loneliness, in an unforgettable diving week.